The business team of Madi, Trea, Carlos, and Grace worked on awards for the upcoming regional competition. We also updated the build blog and journal for our sponsors.
The programming team of Tyler, Tayler, and Zack added talons, limit switches, and the up and down command for our claw. They also mapped commands to the manipulator and simplified move to command speeds. They optimized the tote collecting and found an error in RobotMap that called non-existent ports.
The electrical team, consisting of Chanly, Matt, and C.C continued working on the electrical board for the test bot. We checked to see if everything was where they should be. Then we switched the talon SRX with a regular talon, and looked for a single solenoid to use for the pistons on the robot.
Never Underestimate Robotic Domination!